AR Rahman said - the whole gang is working against me, rumors are being spread


AR Rahman says the gang is working against me: AR Rahman said that I do not refuse good films but I think there is some gang who is spreading wrong news due to misunderstanding.

Oscar-Winning Music Director AR Rahman says that there is a gang that is spreading rumors about them. Such reports are being spread about him that he is not being given work in the Bollywood industry. Let us tell you that AR Rahman has composed the music of Sushant Singh Rajput's last film 'Dil Bechara'.

The gang is spreading false news

AR Rahman said in an interview, 'I do not refuse good films but I think there is a gang who is spreading misinformation due to misunderstanding. Mukesh Chhabra came to me and I prepared and gave him a song in two days. Mukesh Chhabra told me, 'Sir, don't know how many people said don't go to AR Rahman and they told me stories on stories.'

Random people are harming me

AR Rahman said, 'I listened to Mukesh Chhabra and thought that right now I understand why I am getting less work and why good films cannot come to me. I do dark films because a whole group is working against me without thinking that they are doing me harm.

Everything comes through god

AR Rahman further said, 'People want me to work for them but at the same time there are those who do not want me to get work. But okay, I believe in luck and I believe that everything comes to you through God. That's why I'm doing my films. But all of you are welcome to come to me. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments