Dialogue of Dil Bechara, which looks like a real story of Sushant
Sushant Singh Rajput's much-awaited film 'Dil Bechara' has been released on the digital platform on July 24. The movie is getting immense love from the audience. In every scene of it, Sushant is comforted by seeing Sushant in front. At the same time, there are some dialogues of the film that everyone's heart woke up to hear, 'Sushant Laut Aao'.I want to be a real-life hero

Sushant's dialogues show his life somewhere. In the film, he has become a fan of Rajinikanth and says, I want to be a real-life hero. He will always be a real-life hero in the hearts of fans.
I want to attend my funeral

Sushant calls his friend and girlfriend and performs a condolence demo for himself while he is alive. He is very happy saying that I want to attend my funeral.
How do we live

This dialogue of the film was captured only after its trailer. Sushant says in this, when to take birth and when to die, we cannot dispose of. But how can we live?
Will you miss me

Sushant's character asks his friend at Maini Hospital, will you miss me after you die? This dialog is about standing tall. Everyone remembers Sushant very much in this scene.
I am a fighter

Sushant describes himself as a fighter in the film. He has spoken a dialog, I am a fighter and I have fought my battle very well. This dialogue is also very emotional.
Hope dies as well

Sushant speaks in the film, when someone dies, the hope of living with him also dies but death does not come.
Don't feel like fulfilling dreams

Talking to the film's heroine's father, Sushant says, "I dream big but don't feel like fulfilling them." Sushant had 150 big dreams in real life. He has also fulfilled many of his dreams.
I will not die

In one scene of the film, Sushant says, "I will not die ... This scene and dialogue is very emotional." Every fan has the same thought that I wish this was true.

0 Comments